C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:03:34 -0500
Bobby:

This was priceless!   I seldom forward (& I'm about to filter Kathy Pink
out because of her endless headers, etc.) but yours was so good I
reformatted it & sent it to 4 friends.   I'm about to show it to my bride
(who is still working part-time).

Sorry Austin (or SA?) not working out yet.   I'm still looking forward to
having dinner with you down there someday.   Austin was of course my law
school, & we have good friends living at a nudist camp near there (no,
we're probably not going to visit them at home!);  SA is my favorite Texas
visiting spot, & I can & do spend  days scootering on the Riverwalk.

I think I told you (maybe I did not): I retired.   April 1 was my last day
on the payroll.   I was burning out & didn't really realize it.  Now I'm
doing nothing constructive, & it's taking up most of my time.

I'm going to get a 'junkmail' address   ([log in to unmask]) one of these
days, & get you to drop this one & add that one to the maillist - I've
avoided posting because I'm getting too much junk mail here already & there
are too many people who reply or forward & leave everyone's address in the
message.

Good luck.
BOB