C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 01:14:37 EDT
Bob,

    Let me know when you get the new email set up. If we do not get any
offers on the house past August, we may take it off the market for a while,
since we are advised that summer is the prime time for selling. We will never
give up on moving to Austin. I am with you in that SA is a much more
interesting town. Riverwalk, Sea World, even Fort Sam Houston and on and on.
I would rather live there than Austin, but the wife doesn't like long drives
and wants to be near our daughter and her kids,so it will be Austin.

Bobby