C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 19:53:51 -0400
Yep, read the Feminine Mystic loved it.  I am a feminism but, not a
femiNazi.  I like men too much.  Call Mrs. or Ms. Prefer Ms.  Just don't
call me Mrs. John T.  I'm a human.  I took my husband's name because of it's
uniqueness, I retain my maiden name to mess with marketers and as my middle
name.  I like the ring to it.
I spent five years in the Navy in a very male dominated rating (job) that I
was not suited to because of my gender.  I would have been of much more use
as something else.  Live and learn.
I've talked with a Marxist feminist who thought panty hose and make-up were
horrible.  Me, I'm a live and let live keep your hands off each other kinda
of gal.  My sister in law is into forcing PC language on people to be PC, I
tell my husband I use what is most precise.  Hey, it's a letter carrier
because that's what they do.

Beth T.