C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 19:28:57 EDT
It is 16 inches deep from front handles to where hip rest.

It adjust from 20 up to 25 inches ... where the hip should go and the
handles move forward and back and can be lowered or raise ... the handles add  1-5
inches in height about the hip measurements.
It has hip stabilizers and a sling seat that can be put on or taken  off.

There is a picture of it on the bottom or this page, it is the green  one..
I keep forgetting to take my camera to get a piture of it but will  try
tommorrow to remember it.

I am asking $100 plus shipping.

Kristina

_http://www.wheelchairguys.com/pedwalkers.html_ (http://www.whee