C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:16:58 EDT
I had a hysterectomy and the doctor said she might take my apendix (but did
not)  Just to avoid it if it latter had problems... I was OK with  that.  It
is not something you can't live without and it may save surgery  later.

As to the hyster for the girl.  I am all for it. But the mother can do  meds
to stop period.  But I have been on the shot and it made me sick... so  I say
go with pills.  But I can understand wanting it stopped by  hysterectomy.
That way when the mother dies in years to come at least the  girl can't end up
pregant in a care home somewhere.  Which is what I worry  about with my own
girl... who is very pertty.   SO I REALLY worry.. no  that some sick man would
care if they are pertty.  Here in the US we hear  about someone being in a coma
or something and having a baby about every  year.... just think how many we do
not hear about.

Plus.... I work in a hospital and see older family members come to our
department with diaper soaked and all over the bed.... at least without the  period
it would not add to the mess.

Just my thoughts.
kristina