C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:12:00 -0400
Yeah, well, you're probably on the mark with that one, Kat.  As greedy as
Corporate USA is, at the moment, nothing would surprise me.  There's too
much emphasis on productivity and not enough on quality.  You can't line
some rich Philistine's pockets QUICKLY, if you offer quality over quantity.
Color me cynical.

-Kyle