C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:02:04 -0800
Dear Uncle Michael,
  I found your little ditty most amusing. Truly inspired. If I could
laugh out loud, I surely would. Instead, I had this tremendous urge to
dash outside and ... Well, you know. But alas, there was no more white
stuff on the ground. Being the lazy little dude that I am, and also a
bit of a slob, I put my front footies on the ground and left my back
footies on the bottom step and whizzed away. Oh what a relief it was!

  Can't wait for a huge snowfall so I can mark my turf, though. It's
important to let the neighbors know I'm up to speed on the comings and
goings at my place. My snowball partner, Mr. Brownie, the cat, may not
be joining me in the frolic as he's on the sick and injured list, having
met up with one kick-ass feline from down the way. A bruised leg, and
gashes on his head do not a happy kitty make. But ever faithful little
me is looking after him in fine style. I'm the self-appointed official
kitty face washer, whether he likes it or not.

  Greetings of the season from my house (it's all mine, ya know!) to
yours.

Your friend,

Mr. Jake (the cutie boy Cairn) Rockwell
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier