C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:15:45 EDT
Hi-
My seziures were grand mal.  The last neuro I talked to 3 years ago said that
she would not try taking me off because the previous attempts had failed, and
since they had failed it was likly that it was most likly that they would
return if at sometime in the future if I tried going off again.  For one of
these atemps I was seziure free for 2 years off meds and one I was off for
one.  I take 250 mg depakote 2x day.  I use my GP/family doc to
monitor-perscribe my meds after I had got very exasperated with the
nurologist.  After all what I need done is something a GP can do.  Check the
blood levels to see that there are no problems.

-Anee

Anee

In a message dated 9/17/1999 5:46:34 PM Central Daylight Time,