C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Hadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 10:25:11 -0400
John,
I'm thinking like Greta as far as stroller-vs-wheelchair.  Tina is 60
pounds now, and I'm not even going to go the route of a pediatric
wheelchair (unless I can find a free one).  She, like Mary get tired
easily, but adores the outside.  You might want to check your local
craigslist.  I found several in the $25-$50 range listed on mine.