C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:27:25 -0500
Hi Bonnie,

  Not sure. I have been busy. I am starting a new part-time job next week - just landed it Tuesday. This was one found thru a friend - they needed a part-time bookkeeper - she mentioned me - and I heard nothing then I ask her and she ask again - and BAM they wanted a resume and an interview and I walked out with the job. $16 an hour, I have my own office, computer, telephone and window!!! To Cool. So now I will be working my regular job - 5am to noon, then the other job from 1pm to 5pm and making up the 5 hours I am not at the regular job by working at home - This is great - I will be home in the evening and weekend. I was working part-time retail which was Sundays and evenings from 4pm to 10 or 11 or later - for 8.50 a hour.

So I am reading up on bean counting, and training people at the old part-time job. The manager has alienated pretty much all her employees, the second Manager in training - just quit before they where thru the program. One lady lasted one weekend. I had gone on call, in hopes of waiting her out. But I think she is there to stay.

Amber is so happy - Mom will be around again. Lately everytime she wanted to spend time with me I was leaving for work or not coming home until really late.

Hope everyone else is doing great and just busy. Kyle, was glad to hear from you - had been worried.

                                    Trisha