C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:40:44 -0700
well elizabeth, i'd certainly be in favor of war
chrimes trials just like the nazis got.
and these guys will get a trial by the military and
have an appeal right to the 2nd highest court in the
u.s. i think that is plenty.

well my brother is in now and waterboarding is part of
the training at least for the special forces where he
is.

by the way if you were captured by these guys, you'd
likely lose your head like the others that have been
captured, not be accorded the rights of the Geneva
convention. these guys shoot school children in the
back.

i think the left wants to coddle them because that is
the way it looks.

you tell me how you'd get information out of them. let
me set the picture for you. some terrorist have
attacked in a group of 5 and have taken your (sister,
brother, mother, dad, or whatever relative you want to
put in the blank) hostage. but the cops were lucky and
captured one of the 5 terrorist leaving your loved one
in the hands of the other 4. they have called and
threatened to kill your wife, hubby, or whatever. you
are given the decision on how to deal with the
captured terrorist to find out where the other 4 took
your loved one. okay guys give me your plan.
  i have avoided the they have a bomb in an american
city thing, now it is your loved one. how do you do
it?

i'll be waiting.

--- Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Why does it always have to be so black and white.
> Liberals accuse the
> current government of being fascists and those of a
> more conservative bent
> say if you against the war you want to coddle the
> enemy?
> What ever happened to being the good guys, the ones
> in white, where it's
> more important to take the high road than be
> dictarial and heavy handed.
> The bad guys have been around for a long time, so
> how long does the war last
> and we get our freedom back?  At least in the cold
> war we knew when it was
> over.
> I can tell you as a member of the armed forces who
> served during a war, I
> would like to be protected with the Geneva
> convention (by the way I was
> never waterboarded to protect me from interrogation
> tactics), as a believe
> all should be, even the Nazi's got a trial.
> When you have great power, you have great
> responsibility. Morally,
> ethically, I want to be better than the bad guys,
> not resort to their
> tactics and thus become them.
> As a Christian, I refuse to live in fear and
> paranoia, I know there is a
> better place, so, I do the best I can to make this
> place I live in better.
>

> Beth t.

=== message truncated ===

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)