C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 12:56:19 -0400
Oh, and we don't kill children?

As far as getting the terrorist to show us, how small can they make radio
transmitters? If they can make them as small as a grain of rice, or as a
watch, we could put sleeping gas in the cell while he was sleeping, change
the watch, or put the bug in his b0ody while he was knocked out, let him go
in the morning as if nothing had happened and follow him.  Of course, that
would assume the terrorists would be less intelligent than we were. :)

How old is your brother?  Isn't he a little too old to be a soldier?