C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:08:49 EDT
I've been thinking about staying away from the list for a while -- not
getting off but just staying away for a few months.  It's a good idea for me
and for the health of the list.

I'm sorry for the times I've rammed my opinions down the list's throat.  Man,
I've gone to hell in a handbasket, this year especially.  I've let it happen.
 I've indulged myself in resentment and anger about other things.

Yes, ramming my opinions down your throats, that's what I've been
doing...chomping at the bit to shove my personal agenda in your faces at the
earliest convenience.  It's poison to a healthy list, and this list deserves
good health.

It's the chomping at the bit to do it that scares me about myself.  It's like
a bloodthirst.  It makes me ugly.  Bloodthirst is ugly.

Let me go away for a while and get myself right.  My apology is genuine, even
if my nature has become vile and disgusting.

Betty