C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Moskowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:07:26 -0400
Betty,
    If you feel you need a break from the list for your own mental health by
all means take one. I myself spent several months recently in lurk mode. I
haven't always agreed with you( most notably with your perspective on
certain aspects of Kathy Jo's situation) but I think that complete agreement
on all issues between all the members of a list as big as this one, would
be, in and of itself, an indication of an unhealthy list. You have never
offended me, I will miss your contributions and I hope you come back soon.
    Take care,
    Susan