C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:16:35 -0300
Why was I conscious at 3:45? Well, it's like this. I fell asleep i my
lounger at around 11:30pm; always miss the end of the damned movie! I woke
up at 3:30am and really wasn't feeling tired and almost stayed up all
night. Decided to check e-mail in hopes that it would tire me ... it did.
So I responded to yours and went back to bed. So there, too!

  Besides, I prepped two slow cooker dishes yesterday and did some
cleaning, and I didn't get a proper aft nap. The joys of aging!

Cheers!

Carla

PS: If I can find the article about the benefits of magnesium, I'll post
it.