C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:25:05 -0500
Hi Kat,

  Yeah, I tend to skim the online version, my father has been after me for 35 years to read the paper!! GRIN I actually found that info at beliefnet.com - they have a concervative and a liberal blogger, and its fun reading what they have to say. And it fits in my coffeebreak - I look forward to being old and being able to sit on the patio and read the paper but for now - Thanks for the website!

                   Trisha