C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 06:55:03 -0400
Hi Ken,

  Okay here a coouple of articles - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3693354.stm (BBC news - I like the British papers)
and http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0%2C4057%2C10112852%255E15306%2C00.html  and still more http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=536&ncid=536&e=16&u=/ap/20041002/ap_on_el_pr/florida_voting   ...
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/americas/story.jsp?story=566688
http://www.sptimes.com/2004/10/02/news_pf/State/Overseas_voters_get_t.shtml

  to mention a few I have read.

                        Trisha