C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2003 06:25:17 -0800
[log in to unmask] wrote:
In a message dated 11/7/2003 10:38:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
These Adult Family Homes sound a lot like the residential center that my
parents and I would love to build, that would take parts of a group home
and an independent home and put the good parts of both settings together.
We even have drawings of the building we would want to build, it's a
square building with 4 town houses coming out of the corners, that would
both have access to the outside and plus the inner core. Each town

Yes, me too, Anthony! That sounds like a wonderful plan.
Perhaps you could get funding for it from a company that helps pwd to start
their own businesses. Let me find this guys name for you. I heard him speak at
the supported life conference a few weeks ago.

Mag

Mag,

Do you have an e-mail, web address , or any information from that conference that you could share?