C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:36:35 -0800
Hi C-Palsy ListMates:

Yesterday, I went to my psychologist and I had my parents go in with me.  Wediscussed my money situation in great detail.  I have made some 'foolish' purchases and moves in my past.  Well, beforehand , my Mom told me that before I purchase anything, I need to ask them.

If any of you, get or work with S.S.I         you know how limited how person on S.S.I.      is.  That's why I don't get or make much at my job.  :(((

They (my parents) have it all set up when they pass on.  It will be up to my brothers & me where I go.

Should I still make a budget?

More On This At A Later Date,

Kathy Jo