C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
K. Salkin
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:11:43 -0500
I think my problem is that I can see both sides. I lean towards not going to
war but I can sort of see the rationale for doing it.  But I don't think
we're going to solve anything either way.  By waging war against Iraq, we'll
be in the same position we were back in the 1960s with Vietnam, at a huge
cost.  On the other hand if nothing is done, Saddam will keep on doing what
he has been doing for the past two decades and nothing will be solved
either.  It's a lose-lose situation.

Kat