C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"BG Greer, PhD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:25:48 EST
I stand corrrected. I did not know about Baez and Hanoi. As I said before, I
do not really approve of the war with Iraq. I thiink Bush is trying to
disttract us from his failure with bin Laden. Convenntional war is horrible!
I have never known a person who survived combat to not have heavy emotional
baggage. PTSD if you will.What almost as bad as the you pilots who engage in
video wars with real munitions.

       But there are bad guys in the world. Do you not believe we have used
restraint with Al Queada. With conventional bombs we could have taken out all
of Afghanistan!
The onlly thing I wonder about is why we select certain bad guys and let
other bad guys go their merry way. I agree George W. could not get into MENSA
on his own. The easiest way to get through Yale is to have your dad be head
of the CIA!
       As  far our "friends" like France, when the dust settles, they are
going to have some economic worries they have never dreamed.

Bobby