C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dina Dror <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:54:10 EST
Hi,

Judaism has been around since Abraham, the first Patriarch of the Jewish
religion. The Islamic religion has been around since Mohammed. Islam was
started by Mohammed. He took things from the Bible and claimed that he had a
"vision" from G-d. Both religions believe in G-d as the Creator of the world
and etc. Both religions believe in Prophets. Both do not eat Pork. Mohammed
claimed to be a decendent of Ishmael, Abraham's son from his concubine,
Hagar.

I could write other similarities if you'd like, but I think this is a good
enough idea.

Dina