C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 12:37:01 -0600
These Adult Family Homes sound a lot like the residential center that my
parents and I would love to build, that would take parts of a group home
and a independent home and put the good parts of both settings together.
We even have drawings of the building we would want to build, it's a
square building with 4 town houses coming out of the corners, that would
both have access to the outside and plus the inner core.  Each town
house would have a kitchen, living room, dining room and 1 or 2
bathrooms and bedrooms.  In the inner core, we would have a activity
room, a dining room, kitchen and offices for attendants.  It would be up
to the residents whether to eat and do stuff with the others.  I myself
would love the company and the freedom of going into my own whenever I
please.  Thinking about it I know a architect, so I should have him
draft something, so I could present this plan to people and get
supporters.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/