C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 11:40:23 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2001 9:57:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I hope you can forgive me for going off-topic, but as someone on another
list
> said, the world sometimes intrudes on us and makes an impact.
>
>  George Harrison, my favourite Beatle, died yesterday of cancer.  He was
only
> 58.  His death leaves me feeling sad and a bit older.  A fitting emotion
for
> a dreary and rainy day here in North Carolina.
>
>  Tonight when I come home from work, I shall put on my old "All Things
Shall
> Pass" on the seldom-used turntable and go down memory lane.
>
>            Kathy S.

I'm with you Kathy.  I love all of them, but I'm especially fond of George.
I didn't realize that he was still sick.  I thought he beat cancer.  When I
saw the news last night on TV, I was surprised.

Dear George,

Thank you for expressing your talents so beautifully, and for sharing your
gift with the world.  Your contributions affected millions in a positive way,
and will continue to do so even in your physical absence.

Rest easy, Sir George.  You did good.