C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:37:05 -0800
Rayna, a firm grip on the feet helps, but also my feet no longer react so
bad to somebody cutting my toenails due to many years of feldenkrais. A
good podiatrist or even a friend  who  is good at clipping nails, can get
it over with in a jiffy. I have two helpers now who are good at it. the 3rd
makes a big production of it and takes an hour. so I avoid it.

mag

"What is real but compassion, as we move from birth to death?"
~~Greg Brown~~