C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:50:32 -0600
Ever since Safeway and other grocery stores have started advertising Angus beef like this, I've wondered myself, and I live in a heavily ranching dependent state.  I always thought Angus gave the most meat per pound of feed, and was never sure about whether the meat was of any appreciably higher quality.  I'll check it out with our meat lab folks!

Kendall