C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:16:31 -0800
Rayna,
Sending a kiss to make your boo-boos all better( works
with my kids). Have you thought of getting a cell
phone? Then you'll always be able to call for help as
the phone will be on your person. I  have a co-worker
who has a really fancy cell phone that calls, has
caller ID, works as her email connection, calculator,
in short does just about everything but tuck her in
bed at night. She does not have a regular phone in her
house, her cell phone is it. a monthly charge for lots
of minutes etc.Cost her less per month than my
ordinary phone does. I really hope this new day finds
you pleasantly surprised at being less rather than
more sore.
Joanne
--- Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>