C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 00:35:10 +0530
7bit
From:
Vinayak Khadye <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

For info on Cerebral Palsy, please visit Ashadeep's web site. The address
is:
http://members.triopd.com/ashadeep

Give us your feedback on the contents of the web site.

Also, we are building a directory of professionals/parents/individuals
working in the area of CP or affected by CP and  we intend to publish it on
our web site. In case you want to be included in the directory, please write
to us the following details:

Your Name:
E-mail:
Homepage:
Association with the CP Child: Professional/Parent/Individual/Other

You may write to:
[log in to unmask] or

Those who are already Friends of Ashadeep need not write to us again.

Thanx & Regards,

Vinayak

Be a friend of Ashadeep (http://members.tripod.com/ashadeep)
The World Could Be Closer, If You Think!!!