C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:16:46 EST
In a message dated 3/24/2005 6:26:17 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
> Trust me, I fight for the right of children to live and work with many
> children who look very similar to Mrs. Shiavo, it's a different case than
> that.

Beth,
I'm curious about what you mean by that statement.  I think I know and agree,
but would like to hear what you have to say.  This case is being discussed on
another listserv I am on as a disability rights issue, with a Mom of a child
like you refer to drawing parallels between her child and Terri Schiavo.  I
don't agree with her.
Wanda