C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:56:03 -0700
Heather,
  i do understand your feelings. i must say though
that you are going to see this on tv, hear it on
radio, read it in the papers, recieve request for
donations, and many other referances for at least
months to come. how are you going to avoid it when it
comes from every direction? i doubt that this list
avoiding the subject would be of much help. i simply
do not know what to suggest.

--- "Heather L. Beaudry" <[log in to unmask]>

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/5/105538/7048