C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:56:55 -0500
I'd be asking for some compensation for your time and trouble--maybe a
couple of complimentary suits (to wear that is). I would think they would
be happy to extend you some kind of monetary gift for the embarrassment -a
gift cert. at least. Don't let them get away with this one.That was
rediculous!
Laura