C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dana Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:12:05 -0700
I agree with you, but mostly from what I understand, these aren't chain
stores... these are mom and pop places, and no, you can't really do class
action against them. One of these days, I'll see if Mary has names of
businesses and I'll go into every one with my Assistance Dog, just because
I'm that way. *laugh*

At 11:58 AM 9/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Dana,
>
>         This is outrageous!! Those dogs are one of the best things going. I
>think a whopping big class action suit would quell the need to expell!!
>
>Bobby

Dana Marshall
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/5326

<http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=AUX-497>Get cash as you surf