C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:29:56 -0400
It's further along, I think.  The bit Brother Maynard reads from the book
ends with "...shall snuff it."  I think the whole thing with the threes is
hilarious and the phrasing is so typical of the Medieval times. And then
when King Arthur pulls out the pin, he says, "one...two...five!" and then
someone yells, "three!" and then he throws the grenade. It's too funny!

Kat