C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:36:53 -0500
Hi Kathy,

           I invited Betty Spagetti to join the list and twisted her arm to
accept the position as co-administrator. What Betty to to modest to say - is
she was on OUR-KIDS list - as a lurker becasue she has program for disabled
Kids called Wings, to find out what parents wanted for their kids so she
build her program to be helpful and interesting and accomodating to the
kids. I felt she could gain additional insight by interfacing with adults
who could articulate about the disablity side. I also know that Betty is new
to the disability thing and some of the stuff you guys discuss would be
helpful to her. Betty is also very much an activist for disability rights.
She is a bit more than just an "aunt" to Amber - she the back-up Mom in
event the I kick off - which based on a an adage "Only the Good Die Young"
is therefore  highly unlikey to happen, but never-the-less I would be remiss
if I didn't have plan.  In fact having a plan usually helps in keeping
things from happening.

                                           Trisha

> << Betty , may I ask another question. . .  What are you doing on a
Cerebral