C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 14:37:53 -0400
Thanks, Bobby.

I'm in recovery from last week!  Got an elderly neighbor's electric and
phone reactivated and social services on the move.

By end of week I had to withdraw and offer to rescue another neighbor's
mortgage.  Attorneys advised the problems were too far gone and risky to
work anything out   Hurts more than mere walls and closed doors can
insulate.

Nice weather in Philly.  Hope to be out and about.

Be well.  Best with the prospective film.  Maybe a book or documentary?

S.