C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy C Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:05:02 -0700
My friend goes to UCLA.  A fire alarm went off in the building she was
in.  Some of the students were getting ready to carry her down the
stairs, the rescuers told them to leave her and get out.  Then they told
her they couldn't do anything for her.  Fortunately it was a false alarm.
 When she went to report the incident, the rescuers denied it.

Cindy