C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 00:20:15 +0000
On Friday 26 Dec 2003 12:41 pm, Kathy wrote:
> What about interrupt levels?  Would that have any bearing on this?
> Obviously I'm still stuck in the analog modem frame of thought.
>
> I have a cable modem connected to my pc via an on-board ethernet card.
> Mandrake Linux had no problems detecting it and I was able to log in
> straight away; no muss, no fuss.
>
> Now, I'm off to the office - haven't gone in yet! (it's only 7am and I
> don't have to be there until 8.)
>
> Kat

Hi Kat,

As these are all separate components (2*PC, Router, Modem) its likely to be an
IP address/network mask conflict.

Sorry I went quiet all of a sudden, remembered I'd fixed up a drink at the
local "working mans club" at lunchtime. Heard a bachelor mate of mine woke up
Xmas morning by his smoke alarm - christmas pud had boiled dry!!!

Cheers

Deri