C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:41:35 -0400
Thanks guys.  Laura usually has the more "upbeat" attitude--I'm the
melancholy one in the family.  This latest "cloud" has really taken the wind
out of her sails, though.  Her friend, Cheryl, said that Laura seemed more
bummed than the doctors' prognoses would dictate.  I dunno.  All I can do is
support her.  I do know that the chemo really threw her menstrual cycle for
a loop, so maybe she's pre-menopausal from the drug damage.

Anyway, I do really appreciate all the support and strong shoulders you all
have always offered me and mine.  It's funny--I've only spoken directly to a
few of you all, and have never met anyone from the list face-to-face, but I
feel safe sharing things with you folks that I would never share with my
closest friends here in Ohio.

Thanks again.

-Kyle