C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:58:53 -0500
Hi Tamara,

   I am sorry. Amber is loving signing. It is challenges her - using her right hand as a assistant, and it makes her slower. But she loves it. I wish we would find more ways to get to common ground rather than the one uncommon thing we might have. Alex and I are learning ASL right along with Amber. We talk during conversations that we aren't involved in and it works great over distances... like across the room - when you don't want to shout.

                                        Trisha