C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:09:26 -0800
Welcome Back, Ken (partly)! ha ha ha!

ken barber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
well...,, i cooked my non-traditional Christmas dinner
by grilling 2 of the biggest porterhouse steaks. this
cow hopefully was not mad, just a little disappointed
at being my dinner.

i am back on line at least partly. the main computer
is up by itself. but, the other one can't get to the
net. the tech said the usb port was where the sort
was. he put my modem onto ethernet card. the only
problem with that is that, now, the netgear hub i had
does not like the modem and vice versa. if i plug into
the hub, the two machines recognize each other, but,
can't recognize the modem. the tech said i'd need to
replace the hub with a router. i did that and got the
same results. if everything is pluged into the router,
the neither reconizes the the modem. but the one
machine by it self will go to the modem and get out to
the internet.