C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:14:48 EDT
Well educational testing is big business. You'd be surprised how test
publishers control our schools. Scary that some egghead college professors sit
aroound determining what ours kids will be taught. A friend of mine here in Austin
makes millions publishing competency tests. A lot of power there.

Bobby
judy is adamant about being against this act.
like i said there has got to be a better way.