C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:59:00 EST
Hi,

I just go to my friendly Rolfer or to another friend who massaged my Mom
during the last few months of her life. I found my friend through a
chiropractor in the community. It really does help a lot.

Thanks to my Rolfer, I stopped falling down a million times a day as a
teenager and it has stayed with me ever since. She taught me to create
"space" around myself. This is something I never learned from anyone else.
Then again, my PT was not a very innovative or creative person so I didn't
learn much from her and was quite happy to get rid of her at the age of 15
... just wished it could have been sooner. :-)

Dina