C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:04:48 -0400
Because it wouldn't be  good political move - believe it or not there are lots of people who are rabidly for the war and believe its unpatriotic to be thinking anything else. Alex, my boychild - was just in Mn. and those folks were gung-ho for the war and it was the right thing to do........ Anything for our boys................  Sigh

They don't seem to get dying for no reason is not good for our boys. I certainly know all the grief I get - having been anti war since day one. Many people see being anti war as anti troops - and I have had to explain over and over again I am for our troops - That's one of the biggest why I am against the war. The other is its an act of futility.

Amber's father is in Iraq - he is Va Nat'l Grd. He left the beginning of June. Please keep him in your prayers. Amber has seen her father do Desert Storm and 4 tours in Bosnia - but this is the worst yet.

                        Trisha