BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
martin skrelunas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The "hissen at the silence" listserv ....
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 12:03:59 -0700

The Cottswald Cottage  is probably one of the first buildings to spark my imagination and interest in architecture. I was probably about 8 years old and had never seen anything like it in my life. All of Greenfield Village was awsome. Of course I am from Michigan and had never seen an old building anyplace.  That experience ultimately played into the course of life that brought me to the East where I work on Moderns!  Go Figure!
With Windex in hand,
Marty
 Johnette Davies <[log in to unmask]> wrote: If I remember correctly, the Cotswald Cottage is actually parts of about 5
different buildings all put together in one.

- Johnette

--

Martin Skrelunas
P.O. Box 184