BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ]<en Phollit
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:05:04 EST
Has anyone out there had any experience with tankless hot water heaters?
Mary: We have a small unit that we have been using for several years in our
office kitchen. In-Sink-Erator, .5 gal, 750 watt, 60 cup hour recovery,
adjustable thermostat. 800-556-5700 You cannot take a shower w/ it, but for a
cup of tea it is a blessing. I suppose it would work for washing a sink of
dishes as well. We have had NO problem with our unit ever... which is
probably why your plumber is grumbling. If you do not want the hot water,
since it is electric, you pull the plug. ][<en