BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The Orange Blaze/Texas Funeral Home Commission
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:37:29 -0500
Whoa!  Sounds great.  I remember them as a kid in Vermont, but haven't
seen any in many years.  Orange, red, blue and green swirls and snakes
blasting forth.  Sky ghosts.  What makes them happen?
Best,
Leland