BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adrienne DeRan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:21:57 +0000

Classic.
Though, if I were you, I would've placed a bet on the second time you watched it - surefire winner that way!

We all know what a clotheshorse you are ][<en.

-a

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 05:59:17 -0500From: [log in to unmask]: [BP] Project Runway FinaleTo: [log in to unmask]

I made sure Runway was on for Kathy to view. That meant I had to finish watching The Riches DVD just-in-time. We got there to Bravo in time for the starter's gate warm-up. Kathy asked me to place a bet. I refused. The Kentucky Derby is one thing, we have a more-or-less equal chance and one of these centuries I will figure out what a good horse looks like. They all look good to me.
The clothing designers all look good to me. Their clothes all look like clothes to me though you won’t catch me in any but those high-heel ankle lace-ups on a very early Sunday morning. Who this Spice person is I don't know. I watched through the entire finale.
There are a whole lot of things in the world that don't do all that much for me, couture fashion is one of them. I fair much better if the show is about the manufacture of bricks. Or Billy Bob hauling largemouth bass out of a Georgia bathtub. Or cutting-edge techniques for tapping sugar Maples... now, that is the juice! Rami's woven technique interested me, reminded me of apple pie crust. I agreed that his colors were odd.
I thought Jillian's up and down issues were riveting and I liked the way that she expressed that with her hands going up and down with a little bob of her knees. Her hats were curious and seemed distantly military, I thought Prussian.
Obviously Christian was stressed out. Black is like, wow, lot’s of black. That neck fluff thing reminded me of a Bearded Silkie Bantam (that is a chicken).
I watched all the way through with an idea that I had better pay attention.
When it was over I turned and saw that Kathy had fallen asleep. Um. Seems she made it as far as the end of Jillian’s run then zonked. So I got the pleasure to watch the whole show all over again only this time I had to yell and scream the contestant’s on as if I had no clue the outcome so that Kathy would not fink out on the show that she wanted to see.][<en
-- Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html