BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 19:09:02 -0500
There are strategic advantages that small firms have over the other
kind.  Plumbing doesn't seem to be one of them.  There is so much to
learn.  Its best that one enjoy learning.  The tuition is paid for with
things like jug-flushing and payment waiting.  Its an adventure, hang
on tight and go for the ride!

-jc