BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv that takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:23:48 -0500
Thank you, Gray gentleman, for that clarification.

The original windows don't read as slits at all in elevation--the piers between them are substantially narrower than the windows themselves (which I'd be willing to bet are pretty goddam big--4'x8' or 5'x10' or so, given the scale of this building), so the windows are hardly "slits".

In my capacity as an advocate of compromise, I have an idea: how about if we let the developer take the piers and original windows out, on the condition that he shoves every one of them up his ass.  Sideways, and one at a time.  That should make everybody happy, don't you think?

Ralph