BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Donald B. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:55:18 -0500
To say nothing of the possibilities for ivy growth.

Tourists are dumber than pigeons. (I've lived in tourist-attractive towns
most of my life, the contempt just creeps in--when I travel I try to
resemble a tourist as little as possible, not always with success.) Might
need barbed wire. Although the plan might be for the tourists to be allowed
to climb this thing. Possibilities for retroactive population control. How
about:

"Bungee Jump Minneapolis!"

--Le Tour Eiffel